Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meet the Class - Demetrius

One of the unique attributes of the DeVos Sport Business Management Program is the network of students who make up our program. Our class will take every course together during our tenure here at UCF and we will work on countless group projects and collaborative efforts. As a result of our shared interests in the business of sport, a natural team camaraderie is formed. However, our team is composed of people from diverse backgrounds, experiences and ambitions. We offer profiles of class members to give you an idea as to the type of people who make up our program, individuals who collectively will be leaders in sport and society and will be teammates for life.

Name: Demetrius A. Frazier

Hometown: Winter Haven, FL

Undergraduate School & Major: Accounting, UCF

Current G.A. or Sports Industry Related Internship/Job:
*GA for TIDES
*GA for NCAS

Reasons for Choosing the DeVos Program:
The DeVos Program focuses heavily on community service and diversity, which are two things that I greatly value. No other program emphasizes these two important things like the DeVos program. Also, sports was a positive outlet for me during times in my life when there was no much negativity around and I saw how sports affected people’s lives. I could not envision my life without sports.

Future Career Ambitions (1 to 2 sentences):
In the future I would ultimately love to be team president of a sports franchise and then one day blessed enough to be an owner.

If you could have any superpower what would you choose and why?
X Ray vision

If you had the opportunity to interview anyone dead or alive, who would you choose and what would you most want to know?
My mom, and I would ask her everything about her childhood.



No comments: